Viessmann Vitodens 222 â€“ F
The Viessmann Vitodens 222-F combi-boiler combines the benefits of the Vitodens 222-F with the convenience of an integrated energy efficient DHW tank. With the MatriX gas burner and the stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger, the Vitodens 222-F's technology offers many years of energy efficiency combined with high heating and DHW convenience. The Lambda Pro Control combustion controller and 3-speed circulation pump, ensure high efficiency, reliable operation, and low power consumption.
The Vitodens 222-F is equipped with onboard sensor technology that enables operation without the need for a minimum flow rate. The integrated stainless steel 26.5 USG (100 L) primary storage tank offers the same DHW convenience as a separate DHW tank approximately twice the size.
The Vitodens 222-F gas-fired condensing combi-boiler comes standard with:
- stainless steel DHW tank,
- pressure gauge,
- relief valve and air vent and heat exchanger bleeding valve,
- Integrated diaphragm expansion tank
- boiler control unit with outdoor temperature sensor, power/pump module
- Installation fittings with 30 psig pressure relief valve,
- The boiler comes prewired and fully piped internally for field connections and wiring.
- Enclosure finish: black steel, powder-coated white
- The Vitodens 222-F comes ready for use with natural gas and can be fuel-converted to liquid propane gas in the field.